We need to ask you personal details for the provision of our service. We aim to keep that to ourselves but will have to share it with Mortgage Lenders, Conveyancers and other service providers. We won't sell it to data companies or others not associated with the provision of a service to you.
This document sets out how we use and protect the personal data that we gather when you use our services. As a Data Controller, we comply with Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
We collect a lot of personal data but aim to keep it relevant to the provision of our services. Where plausible, we do encrypt your data to help with security.
The data we collect is primarily from yourself, your kin, partner, employers or business associates. Though we do ask trusted sources such as Government, Credit Agencies, Financial Institutions, Insurance Providers, Law Firms and Doctors.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please email email@example.com
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Used mostly to identify you as you.
With analysis, we use them to understand who has visited certain webpages, what the most popular webpages are and length of visits.
With useability, we store your preferences, record session information, and so we can remember who you are. So you dont have to keep re-entering your password on every new page.
Cookies get a bad reputation because your data is often sent to third parties like Google or Facebook. We try to avoid that by self-hosting our web services.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You will not do anything that affects the integrity or security of this Website or causes or may cause harm, damage or unreasonable inconvenience to other users of this Website or us.
- You will not gather, extract, download, reproduce and/or display or advertise on any other website, other online or offline service or otherwise, any material on or from this Website, including but not limited to information relating to mortgage prices.
- This Website is directed only at UK residents.
- We do not make any warranty or representation that the services we offer are available or appropriate for use by those outside the UK.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you supply to us or enter onto this Website is complete and accurate, so please double-check your information before submitting it.
- Our Website uses a combination of information that we obtain from Lender panel scorecards, the information contained with your credit file, the information you have provided and certain assumptions made based on the information that you have supplied.
- Our Website will not provide a final recommendation or endorsement of any particular product or service provider. However, it will select an adviser, who will provide you with further advice about particular products or service providers..
- We exclude our liability for any loss or damage you may suffer resulting from acts or omissions, including but not limited to the negligence, of any third party to whom we pass your details.
- We do not control the price or conditions relating to quotes. These are set by product or service providers.
- Product and service providers' prices, rates and offer times are updated and amended on a regular basis so the quotes are subject to change.
- At certain times some of our services may not be available to you due to problems technical issues or that of the worldwide web. Wherever possible, we will try and notify you of this and email you to let you know when we are operational.
- Each product and service provider will have a different approach to the provision of their quotes and we may not be able to make quotes available for all of their products.
- All information, data and copyright material contained on this Website, including any trademarks (whether officially registered or unregistered), trade names, brands, logos and devices belong to us or to people whom we have given ownership or permission to use such information data and/or copyright material. You must not use such information or copyright material unless you have written permission from us or the owner to do so.
- We are unable to provide our online service or allow access to our Website if you are a mortgage advisor, insurance advisor, financial advisor or person connected to a competitor within the Financial Services industry.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- We are not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement and close your User Account immediately by notice in writing to you at any time and for any reason (and, in that event, are under no obligation to tell you the reason for such termination and closure)
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.